CR84FN29 Terrific Top 3

Hi there! Happy Memorial Day to all those who celebrate! Thank You Kindly to all those who took the time to play in last week's challenge and to those who continue to leave such kind and encouraging comments for the entire CR84FN DT :) Seems as though last week's Light Plum, Plum and Kraft combo was a lot of papercrafter's fave?! There were 92 fabulous entries!!! As always, it is extremely difficult for the DT to narrow it down to only 3 so, without further ado:



 We would love to see the CR84FN Terrific Top 3 badge on your sidebar of your blog, so if you would like to display it please email me and I will be sure to send it your way! Hope to see all of your beautiful creations in this week's CR84FN30 Color Challenge! (click HERE) or continue to scroll down: 
Hope you all have a great week!

Thanks so much from the entire CR84FN DT :)
10 Responses
  1. Wow! This week there were so MANY gorgeous creations that it was difficult to pick just three but the Terrific Top Three TRUELY are terrific! Congrats ladies!


  2. I adore this colour combo and so do you!! You do like to make it tough for us, but Congratulations to our Terrific Top Three Ladies - your projects are wonderful!



  3. Thank you so much for choosing my work for one of Top 3!! It was the beautiful color combo & inspiration, and I had so much fun to making it :) CR84FN ROCKS!!


  4. Congratulations everyone, your designs are stunning. I don't think I will have time over the next few weeks to create anything new but I will have a look to see what everyone else is up to.
    Best regards
    GinaA



  5. Thank you so much for choosing my card! What a great way to start my week! :) I absolutely LOVE Cupcake Creations color combinations! thank you again! Hugs, J



  6. I am honored to have my card chosen. The entries for this color combo were fantastic! I really love this color challenge and get so many new ideas every week. Thanks for inspiring me.


  7. Oh my shabby goodness ... all so pretty, but Joanna's card is STUNNING!! That is my new favorite set from SU and LOVE that Vintage Wallpaper embossing folder all inked up - WOWOWOWOW!!!