CR84FN27 Terrific Top 3

Hi there! Hope you are all off to a great start of a new week! Many thanks to all who played along with last week's color challenge and to those who take the time to cheer on the DT :) As always, it is difficult for the DT to narrow it down to just three so, without further ado:



We would love to see the CR84FN Terrific Top 3 badge on your sidebar of your blog, so if you would like to display it please email me and I will be sure to send it your way! Hope to see all of your beautiful creations in this week's CR84FN28 Color Challenge! (click HERE) or continue to scroll down:
 
 Hope you have a great week!

Thanks so much from the entire DT :)
5 Responses
  1. Wow.....thank you for choosing my card as one of the top three and congratulations to the other ladies!! Thank you!! {{hugs}}


  2. I'm honored to have my card chosen along with the other beautiful cards. Thank you! I love all the inspiration the DT gives.