CR84FN28 Terrific Top 3

Hi there! Hope you all had a super weekend! Thanks to all of those who played along with last week's color combo and thanks to those who take the time to cheer on the DT :) As always, it is difficult for the DT to narrow it down to just three so, without further ado:

Mackie  


 We would love to see the CR84FN Terrific Top 3 badge on your sidebar of your blog, so if you would like to display it please email me and I will be sure to send it your way! Hope to see all of your beautiful creations in this week's CR84FN29 Color Challenge! (click HERE) or continue to scroll down:
Hope you all have a great week!

Thanks so much from the entire CR84FN DT :)
10 Responses



  1. Thanks so much! I love the inspiration I find here... such a treasure!





  2. Thank you so much for your sweet comments.... I Love all the inspirations here so I will be back...Hugs Susanne