CR84FN14

Hi there! Hope you are all having a great weekend! Before we get to this week's color challenge, I would like to announce our Guest Designer for the month of February:
Many of you may already recognize Stella and her beautiful creations :) Stella has been sharing her creativity with CR84FN right from the very beginning! Please visit Stella's blog for your viewing pleasure: A little bit of the things I enjoy. I am sure you will be delighted to say the least :)

On to this week's CR84FN14 Color Challenge! It's always a pleasure to see so many returning players as well as new ones who would like to share their creativity with us :)

Are you ready to color your world?
***Please use the 3 named colors as your MAIN colors.***

 Here are some outstanding creations from the CR84FN DT to spark your creative spirit:








We sure hope you are inspired with all the fabulous samples and hope you join us for another fun color challenge! Please refer to sidebar for complete guidelines on how to play along. We reserve the right to remove entries that do not comply with the guidelines as it is not fair to the players who do.***The CR84FN DT loves to see your beautiful projects & leave some love, so as as a friendly request, we would like to ask our participants to consider turning off their word verification/CAPTCHA feature as this adds additional time consuming steps to the process*** Thank you :)

post signature
16 Responses
  1. Wow, the DT's samples are super amazing this week! Everyone is so gorgeous! Great job with the challenge graphic too; very professional! You guys are doing this challenge so right!!!


  2. Oh and congratulations to Stella!!!! What fun for a whole month! I'm jealous!


  3. Beautiful work from the DT ...Welcome Stella!!! So happy for you my friend


  4. Congratulations Stella! The DT creations are all fabulous! I love looking at them each Sunday afternoon. I can't wait to play with this week's colors! So pretty!!


  5. I just think that the cards the DT did are fabulous! They sure have given me some inspiration to play along. Hopefully I get my 'creation' done in time. But, I really wanted to let each of you know how wonderful your cards are! Thanks for the kick start to my mojo!


  6. Congratulations to Stella! What fun to design with these talented girls for a whole month! Can't wait to see all of your fab creations! Love the colors and everyone's samples this week!



  7. Mona, I love this color combo! The DT's creation are all mega beautiful! You guys rock! Hugs ~S~


  8. What Silke said - you ladies are THE BEST!! Thank you for another FUN week :)



  9. Congratulations Stella! Great colors this week! I love everyone's samples! Soooooo beautiful!




  10. Wow, so many yummy things to see on this blog. Sensational DT samples and the players' entries are way above par! Great challenge, ladies, thanks!!


  11. Love the dt cards and the colors. Thanks for the inspiration. ~Diane