CR84FN12 Terrific Top 3

Hi there! Hope you all had a great weekend! Many thanks for your patience and understanding as we work out the lumps and bumps here at CR84FN :)

Let's get to last week's Terrific Top Three for CR84FN12. As always, it's difficult to narrow it down and everyone did a fabulous job! Thanks to all who played along! Without further ado:


 Kim


Please email me ladies at mlpendleton@cox.net and I will be sure to send you your CR84FN Terrific Top 3 badge!

Hope to see all of your beautiful creations in this week's CR84FN13 Color Challenge! (click HERE) or continue to scroll down:
Thank you!
Mona
9 Responses
  1. Wow, these Top 3 are so fabulous and so deserving!! Great choices, girls!


  2. Very beautiful choices for this week's Top 3! All three are magnificent! Very talented players!


  3. Congrats to the top three! Fabulolus entries by everyone! Looking forward to everyone's creations this week!



  4. Thank you so very much for choosing my card!! This was my first time playing in this fun challenge! I am so excited, doing a happy dance!! :D:D:D Hugs, Sabrina



  5. Congratulations to the winners. As I go through the entries each week, I often wonder how you are able to narrow it down. There are a lot of talented people putting their love into some amazing creations. And I include the DT in that group!


  6. Big congratulations to the top 3 winners! They are all very deserving and they presented some amazingly creative projects!