CR84FN17

Hi there! Before we get to this week's color challenge, we would like to take a moment to thank Stella for joining us as our February Guest Designer and providing us all with her beautiful weekly creations.  Thanks so much to all who joined along in last week's challenge and to all those who support the CR84FN Color Challenge site and DT :) We sure do appreciate all the participation and encouraging comments!

Now for this week's Color Challenge:
***Please use the 3 named colors as your MAIN colors.***

Here are some outstanding creations from the CR84FN DT and February's Guest Designer, Stella to SPARK YOUR CREATIVE SPIRIT:












Please refer to sidebar for complete guidelines on how to play along. Don't forget to display the CR84FN color graphic and ***Please use the 3 named colors as your MAIN colors.*** Neutral colors are the exception. We reserve the right to remove entries that do not comply with the guidelines as it is not fair to the players who do.***The CR84FN DT loves to see your beautiful projects & leave some love, so as as a friendly request, we would like to ask our participants to consider turning off their word verification/CAPTCHA feature as this adds additional time consuming steps to the process*** Thank you :)
post signature

16 Responses
  1. Absolutely gorgeous samples, every single one! I really love how you all interpreted these bright colors!


  2. Love these colors! They remind me that Spring is almost here! All your samples are very beautiful and inspiring! Thanks so much!


  3. Love this colour combo,it reminds me that spring is just around the corner. I love all the DT cards they are a great inspiration.

    Deb xxxx


  4. I love this gorgeous color palette. It's soooo spring-ish! I love the DT creations too.... :)



  5. LOVE these colors, they are impossible to make anything but something pretty with them! The dt's cards are wonderful - great inspiration!


  6. What Lin said - such a pretty combo, ideal for a sweet girly card :)
    Amazing sample cards, thank you for the inspiration!


  7. great job with the color challenge this week DT! All cards are beautifully done.


  8. THESE samples are positively BRINGIN' the Spring! I love THEM ALLLLLLL! What a glorious color collection! Yipeeee!


  9. Gorgeous palette this week ... I {heart} pink and green together! So spring-y and yummy :)


  10. its my first time playing and boy did I pick the right week to jump in. I love this trio of colors, so easy to work with, and it brought thoughts of spring to everybody it seems; myself included. Tks ladies
    for the wonderful inspiration...


  11. Awesome blog, so will have to come and play along. I am adding your badge to my blog. I hope others will jump on over.....


  12. This is another fabulous round of colors ladies and all of your cards are so, so beautiful!!! Hugs ~S~



  13. So happy that I found your site and played along for the first time this week. LOVE this color combo and all of the great inspiration here! Thank you so much! :)


  14. ::love this color combo:: thanks for the gorgeous inspiration ladies!!!