CR84FN24 Terrific Top 3

Hi there! Hope you all had a great weekend! Thanks to all of those who played along with the pretty pastel color combo and to those who take the time to cheer on the DT :) As always, it is difficult for the DT to narrow it down to just three so, without further ado:



We would love to see the CR84FN Terrific Top 3 badge on your sidebar of your blog, so if you would like to display it please email me at mlpendleton@cox.net and I will be sure to send it your way! Hope to see all of your beautiful creations in this week's CR84FN25 Color Challenge! (click HERE) or continue to scroll down:
 Hope you have a wonderful week!

Thanks so much from the entire DT :)
8 Responses
  1. Oh my goodness!! I am so so so honored to be chosen for the Terrific Top 3 this week! Unbelievable! You made my week! Thank you so much. Congrats to Joanne and Maureen as well! Both of your projects are just stunning! :)


  2. I say CONGRATS to ALL three! Ladies, your creations this week were STUNNING!


  3. Ladies - congratulations on your Top Three slot!! There were some stunning creations this week - can't wait to see what you all come up with this week!


  4. WOW! Stunning work, ladies! I just went and picked up a set of Joanne's darling houses for myself. Gorgeous, inspirational... congrats, ladies!




  5. Oh my! Thank you so much ... I am honored to be along side Maureen and Nicki! - beautiful work ladies! I hope to see everyone participating in this weeks challenge!


  6. Wow... I just love all those beautiful things!!

    ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ SUPER CUTE ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

    all of them

    Xx Tessa