CR84FN21 Terrific Top 3

Hi there! Hope you are all off to a great start of a new week! Thank you to all of those who took on last week's color challenge creating with those bold colors and thanks to all of you who continue to support CR84FN whether it is playing along with the weekly challenge or leaving sweet and encouraging comments for the DT or both :) We surely do appreciate you taking the time to do either, or, or both! The gallery was full of so many wonderful projects and as always, it is difficult for the DT to narrow it down to just three do without further ado:




We would love to see the CR84FN Terrific Top 3 badge on your sidebar of your blog, so if you would like to display it please email me at mlpendleton@cox.net and I will be sure to send it your way! Hope to see all of your beautiful creations in this week's CR84FN22 Color Challenge! (click HERE) or continue to scroll down: 
Hope you have a great week!

Thanks from the entire CR84FN DT :)
7 Responses
  1. Thank you ladies for choosing my card to be one of the Top 3! I’m overjoyed and proud.
    Congratulations also to the other Top 3 ladies.



  2. Oh, what a lovely surprise this morning! Thank you so much for featuring my card this week! Congrats to Heather and Diane on their beautiful creations!


  3. WOW, I was so surprised to find out my card was chosen to be in the top 3, THANK YOU! That is quite an honor considering all of the fabulous entries I saw this past week!!!