CR84FN20

Hi there! Thanks to all of you who took on last week's color challenge! So many wonderful samples filled the gallery and thanks to all who continue to support CR84FN :)

This week, we are playing with the following pretty color palette:

Please use the 3 named colors: PLUM, LAVENDER AND GREEN as your MAIN colors***
The beautiful color graphic was created using photos courtesy of 
Here are some wonderful samples from the CR84FN DT and Deb, March's Guest Designer, to         

SPARK YOUR CREATIVE SPIRIT:










Please refer to sidebar for complete guidelines on how to play along. Don't forget to display the CR84FN color graphic and ***Please use the 3 named colors as your MAIN colors.*** Neutral colors are the exception. We reserve the right to remove entries that do not comply with the guidelines as it is not fair to the players who do.***The CR84FN DT loves to see your beautiful projects & leave some love, so as as a friendly request, we would like to ask our participants to consider turning off their word verification/CAPTCHA feature as this adds additional time consuming steps to the process*** Thank you :)
post signature

20 Responses
  1. Wow, what gorgeous samples! I love purple so naturally I'm gaa gaa over this week's colors!


  2. Ditto--Ditto--Ditto! I smiled when I saw the color selection. I'm a purple kinda girl.


  3. So beautiful! I love these colors and I think everyone's samples are fabulous! Way to go girls!



  4. Love these colors!!! Lovely samples this week as usual! You all are so talented!


  5. I always love your color choices and look forward to what the DT designs...thanks for the inspiration!


  6. Fab colors, Mona! I love ALL the DT's samples! Just so gorgeous! Thanks for all of your inspiration!



  7. Beautiful choices for the colors! You guys are always so inspiring! I'll have to give this a try this week! Thanks!


  8. Not a huge fan of purple, but my BFF is and it's her birthday this week. She'll love the card I made for her. All linked up!


  9. Absolutely beautiful spring cards ladies! Love the color combo! Hugs ~S~








  10. You've given us such beautiful cards for inspiration. I didn't think I liked these colors, but when I saw the lovely samples, I was inspired to play along. Thanks for a great challenge!


  11. Loved this color combo, gorgeous cards, there is so much inspiration on this blog. Thanks.


  12. I got to play along at the very last minute. Absolutely love this colour combo.