CR84FN19

Hi there! Thanks so much to all of you who played along with last week's challenge! There were so many bright and cheerful entries :) As always, I would like to thank all of you who take the time to leave comments as well~it's always nice to hear feedback about how we are doing here at CR84FN :)

The CR84FN DT would like to wish our very own DT Member, Lisa Somerville a VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY! If you get a chance, please feel free to stop by Lisa's blog and leave her some Birthday love (click HERE :)

Now, for this week's color challenge, we have more of a monochromatic color scheme to play with:
 ***Please use the 3 named colors: AQUA, STEEL BLUE AND GRAY as your MAIN colors.***
The beautiful color graphic was created using photos courtesy of Crate & Barrel.
Here are some fabulous samples from the CR84FN DT and Deb, March's Guest Designer, to         

SPARK YOUR CREATIVE SPIRIT:




 



Please refer to sidebar for complete guidelines on how to play along. Don't forget to display the CR84FN color graphic and ***Please use the 3 named colors as your MAIN colors.*** Neutral colors are the exception. We reserve the right to remove entries that do not comply with the guidelines as it is not fair to the players who do.***The CR84FN DT loves to see your beautiful projects & leave some love, so as as a friendly request, we would like to ask our participants to consider turning off their word verification/CAPTCHA feature as this adds additional time consuming steps to the process*** Thank you :)
post signature

19 Responses

  1. Oh my goodness, what a fabulous color combo! The DT samples are all so inspiring.... I can't wait to play with this palette!



  2. Interesting choose of colors. Thanks for the challenge ladies.



  3. Beautiful cards ladies! It's so much fun to see all of your creations using the same colors. Thank you for such a great challenge!


  4. Oh, my goodness!!! How beautiful you have ALL made these colors look together!! Would NEVER pick these out on my own, but they are gorgeous!! Thanks for another dose of true inspiration!!


  5. I have discovered your blog because of Stella... and love the challenges you give us! Hmmmm...and now... get my juices going!
    I hope... ;)


  6. These colors are right up my alley. I had so much fun creating my card!
    The photo inspiration is breathtaking!
    I am impressed by the beauty of the projects of the DT; wow!



  7. I love these colors, but gray is always tough for me. I will have to put my thinkin' cap on!


  8. Fabulous colors this week.....love all the gorgeous inspiration from the DT members!


  9. Hello ladies...I missed playing along last week, but thrilled to try this weeks colors!!! All of your cards are once again gorgeous! Hugs ~S~


  10. Thanks so much for another color challenge.
    I am turning my word verification off, but I get so much spam. I might have to moderate comments.


  11. Once again, a beautiful color combo with amazing inspiration.
    Tks ladies, had a great time with this challenge...


  12. Just proves you can still make your card look pretty with this great colour combo!
    Beautiful cards by the DT.
    Many thanks ladies for the inspiration.




  13. Thanks for the lovely scheme - hope it was okay that I added a dash of contrast - wasn't sure if that's allowed or not :)