CR84FN62

Hi there! Welcome to an all new CR84FN Color Challenge! Thanks to all who took on CR84FN61 ~ so many beautiful projects! In case you missed the CR84FN61 Terrific Top 3, please click HERE.

For nearly the next two weeks, we will be playing with the following color combo shown below:

Photos courtesy of magnoliarouge.com
Please be sure to use the following colors as your MAIN colors
Lavender, Peach and Neutral
Here are some awesome samples from the DT that will surely
SPARK YOUR CREATIVE SPIRIT!


 Mona
***Please note the following guidelines that we ask you to observe
*Please display the CR84FN graphic/inspiration photo on your post
*Please do NOT combine with another color challenge or color inspiration photo
*Please do NOT combine with more than TWO other challenges
*Please use the named colors as your MAIN colors.***Neutral colors are the exception
*Project must be made for current challenge and not previously posted.
*We reserve the right to remove entries that do not comply with the guidelines as it is not fair to those who do.
Thanks for your time and understanding! Can't wait to see what you create!
9 Responses
  1. Gorgeous inspiration from the amazing DT!! ~ Blessings, Tracey

    http://gracescraps.blogspot.com/


  2. Love this combo! My problem will be finding lavendars........


  3. I happen to love these colors! I made a digital of a poppy in my yard. I wanted it to look like a japanese woodblock.
    thanks


  4. Thank you so much for these fabulous colors and the amazing DT creations! Gonna try to make something else with these colors as I'm not 100% happy with my card! :)


  5. Gorgeous samples ladies! I just had to try thiscolorcombo...thank you for the inspiration! Have a great weekend, ~Silke~



  6. Such lovely cards submitted so far. This is my first colour challenge and I had loads of fun. Hope to play again as often as I can!


  7. Gorgeous color palette and gorgeous DT inspiration. Unfortunatelly I forgot to add a DT after my entry, so if it is possible to fi it... :) I would be so happy. Otherwise i will be more carefull next time I put up an entry. :)

    have a blessed day!
    Aleksandra


  8. I am just wondering...I completed a layout to enter in the color challenge, I thought I would have till the 14th to enter it...but the inlinkz says the collection is closed? If I am still allowed to enter it I would love to, thanks!!