CR84FN31 Terrific Top 3

Hi Everyone! Thanks so much to all those who took the time to play in last week's challenge and to those who continue to leave such kind and encouraging comments for the entire CR84FN DT :) Another gallery full of overflowing beautiful inspiration! As always, it is extremely difficult for the DT to narrow it down to only 3 so, without further delay, in no particular order: 
We would love to see the CR84FN Terrific Top 3 badge on your sidebar of your blog, so if you would like to display it please email me and I will be sure to send it your way! Hope to see all of your beautiful creations in this week's CR84FN32 Color Challenge! (click HERE) or continue to scroll down: 
Hope you all have a great week!

Thanks so much from the entire CR84FN DT :
)
6 Responses
  1. Congratulations on the Top Three and thank you for choosing my card, you made my day!!!!!


  2. Congratulations to our Top 3 - you've guys made it really tough for us!! But it was fun looking :)


  3. Beautiful cards.... I love the Butterfly!!! Good woorks to you all!!! Hugs Susanne


  4. Whoo! Hoo! GORGEOUS cards Ladies!!!! Thanks for playing with us at CR84FN!


  5. Oh my Gosh! I just popped by to check out the new colors for the next challenge! imagine my surprise to see I made the top Three!!! Oh my goodness! SO exciting!! Thanks so much!! Wowzers, All the cards were sooo Gorgeous! Congrats to Anitra and Angelica too!

    Thanks again!

    Big Hugs!
    Shannon 8-)


  6. With havin so muсh content and articlеѕ dο you ever run into anу issues of plagoгism or copyrіght infringement?
    My website has a lot of еxclusivе content Ӏ've either written myself or outsourced but it seems a lot of it is popping it up all over the web without my permission. Do you know any ways to help stop content from being ripped off? I'd tгuly apprеciаte it.
    Feel free to visit my blog ; BlackChipPoker Offer