CR84FN61

Hi there! Welcome to an all new CR84FN Color Challenge! Thanks to all who took on CR84FN60 ~ so many pretty projects! For nearly the next two weeks, we will be playing with the following color combo shown below:
Photos courtesy of Embracelifephoto.com
Please be sure to use the following colors as your MAIN colors
Aqua, Tan, Cream
Here are some awesome samples that will surely
SPARK YOUR CREATIVE SPIRIT!

Shannon
***Please note the following guidelines that we ask you to observe
*Please display the CR84FN graphic/inspiration photo on your post
*Please do NOT combine with another color challenge or color inspiration photo
*Please do NOT combine with more than TWO other challenges
*Please use the named colors as your MAIN colors.***Neutral colors are the exception
*Project must be made for current challenge and not previously posted.
*We reserve the right to remove entries that do not comply with the guidelines as it is not fair to those who do.
Thanks for your time and understanding! Can't wait to see what you create!


12 Responses
  1. What a gorgeous color comb and fab inspiration by the DT!! ~ Blessings, Tracey

    http://gracescraps.blogspot.com/



  2. Not my usual colours, but I loved them nonetheless. Lovely inspiration as always.


  3. Hi,

    What a lovely challenge. I don't know if my card is good enough for this challenge. I put a pink bow and button on my card. The main colors are aqua, tan and cream. But if my card is not good enough, please feel free to remove it:)

    Greetz,
    Neltine


  4. I had so much fun with this week's color selections! Have a GREAT day!




  5. Thanks for another amazing challenge! The design team always provides the best inspiration.




  6. Hi, I apologize for posting the wrong picture. i don't know how to delete my pic. Sorry for the inconvenience.
    Loly Borda