CR84FN55

Hello! Welcome to CR84FN55 Color Challenge! It's time for a new CR84FN Color Challenge. Many thanks to all who joined along with CR84FN54 ~ so many pretty projects in the gallery. ***Please be sure to observe the guidelines***

For the next two week's we will be playing with the following color combination shown below. The pretty photos courtesy of Leslie at acreativemint.
Please be sure to use the following colors as your MAIN colors
Lavender, Celery and Gray
Here are some fab samples that will surely 
SPARK YOUR CREATIVE SPIRIT
***Please note the following guidelines that we ask you to observe
*Please display the CR84FN graphic/inspiration photo on your post
*Please do NOT combine with another color challenge or color inspiration photo
*Please do NOT combine with more than TWO other challenges
*Please use the named colors as your MAIN colors.***Neutral colors are the exception
*We reserve the right to remove entries that do not comply with the guidelines as it is not fair to those who do.
Thanks for your time and understanding! Can't wait to see what you create!



10 Responses

  1. the sweetest colors ever...these make me so happy. Thank you for this weeks colors...thank you thank you


  2. Gorgeous colors...my favorite colors are green and and shade of purple! Great inspiration from the DT, too!


  3. Hi~ Just in case you don't see my response on my blog - We planted that lilac bush 30 years ago and yes, I take the photographs myself. I love these colors.

    ♥♥♥
    Sue


  4. I love this color combination! Beautiful samples from the DT. Thanks for the challenge!



  5. Mmmm, some of my favorite colors! Your inspiration cards are devine!!


  6. Sorry but I chose not to picture that I wanted. Can I replace a photo?


  7. The colors were so pretty this time it wasn't a challenge really. So glad I found you because I want to play with you again.


  8. I've just come to link my card but it says collection closed... has it closed early this week? x Amy