CR84FN49

Hi there! Welcome to an all new CR84FN Color Challenge! Thanks to all who played along with CR84FN48 ~ such a lovely gallery and thanks to those who leave encouraging comments :) Before we get to the new challenge, we would like to welcome and introduce you to our talented March Guest Designer, Shannon White.
If you would like to see some of Shannon's fantastic creations, please be sure to visit her blog at: Enchanted Ladybug Creations.
For the next two weeks, we will be playing with the pretty color combination shown below:
The pretty photos used to create the graphic are courtesy of Leslie at a creative mint.
Please be sure to use the following three colors as your MAIN colors:
Yellow, Kraft, Gray
Here are some awesome samples to 
SPARK YOUR CREATIVE SPIRIT
 Shannon (March Guest Designer)
Sue 
  Andrea
 Stephanie
Mona
***Please keep in mind ~ If any of you leave comments for fellow bloggers, you are probably are already aware of what I am going to share but if don't and do enjoy receiving comments for playing along with CR84FN please read on for more info.
I know that we here at CR84FN are not alone in the frustration in the new {double} word verification that seems to have hit blogger:
We are not a robots! We would just like to leave you some love!
We LVE visiting your blogs and seeing what you have made for CR84FN BUT have strong opinions on word verification vs. comment moderation.
So here's the deal...
Do you know that you have word verification ON?
Why not switch to Comment Moderation
Check HERE on how to Turn OFF word verification.  {{big shout out to the FAB ladies of Freshly Made Sketches and Amy Tsuruta for sharing their posts about word verification!!!}}
 Not a fan of the new double word verification?  Squak about it...maybe with paper crafters uniting on this, Blogger will do something about it...
CR84FN Guidelines:
*PLEASE display the CR84FN graphic/inspiration photo on your post.
*PLEASE do NOT combine with another color challenge or color inspiration photo.
*Entry must be ORIGINAL for the current CR84FN Color Challenge.
*PLEASE use the named colors as your MAIN colors. ***Neutral colors are the exception.
*PLEASE do NOT combine with more than TWO other challenges.
NOTE: *We reserve the right to remove entries that do not comply with the guidelines as it is not fair to the players who do.
Thanks,
The CR84FN DT

20 Responses

  1. Loved the palette and beautiful work ladies,seems ages since I have had the chance to pop on over here.


  2. Interesting color combo. Welcome to Shannon, she is an amazing card designer, love her creativity.


  3. Oh... fabulous colors (and the colors of up my upcoming sister's wedding) thanks for the inspiration...


  4. Hi Shannon,
    Beautiful pick! Love the samples. Especially Mona's Calendar cover.


  5. Welcome to Shannon! We are so HAPPY to have you as our Guest Designer


  6. I really like the color yellow and hope to be back with a second entry later this week.



  7. Thank you for lots of wonderful inspiration!
    I just had to play along, I love this color combination.


  8. Fantastic DT work and a wonderful colour combo challenge, thank you. Teresa xx


  9. Ooops. Sorry I linked the wrong image. Please allow me to add the right one.Thanks.



  10. Thank you for another fabulous color challenge! :) The DT creations are stunning! :)




  11. Leave it to the newbie to make my thumbnail a pic of my FACE instead of my CARD...lol. Anyway, I really enjoyed the color combo!


  12. Haha. I'm a newbie too, and my thumbnail is the challenge photo itself! I've got a lot to learn!

    LOVE this color combo. :)



  13. I don't know what I keep doing, but my thumbnail isn't showing up?? I am #100, but I am so tired I am sure I screwed something up. :) Thanks for the FAB color inspiration, LOVE IT!!


  14. Another absolutely STUNNING colour combo! You guys consistently have the BEST colour combos out there! Thanks for the FABULOUS inspiration and GORGEOUS samples from the DT!

    Naomi
    xoxo