CR84FN36 Terrific Top 3

Hi there! Many thanks to all the talented designers who took on the CR84FN36 Color Challenge and to those who continue to leave such kind and encouraging comments for the entire CR84FN DT :) The gallery was full of quite an assortment of fabulous creations which makes it difficult for the DT to narrow it down to only 3 so, without further delay and in no particular order here are the CR84FN36 Terrific Top 3 designers: 
We would love to see the CR84FN Terrific Top 3 badge on your sidebar of your blog, so if you would like to display it please email me and I will happily to send it your way! Hope to see all of your beautiful creations in this week's CR84FN37 Color Challenge(click HERE) or continue to scroll down: 

Hope you all have a great week! 
Thanks so much from the entire CR84FN DT :)
4 Responses
  1. Thanks, you guys, for choosing my card as one of the Top 3! All the cards are so beautiful...I feel truly honored. ~Hugs, Cheryl


  2. GORGEOUS GORGEOUS cards, ladies! CONGRATS on being in the CR84FN Terrific Top 3!


  3. OH WOW! Yea I'm so thrilled to be a top 3! Thank you for such great inspirations from the Design team to all the amazing entries!


  4. Thank you so much for choosing my project as one of the Top 3, I am very honoured :) Also congrats to Cheryl and Anitra.