CR84FN31

Hi Everyone! Welcome to another CR84FN Color Challenge! This week, we we would like to wish our very own CR84FN DT Member ~ Andrea Mathew a HAPPY, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! If you would like to wish Andrea a Happy Birthday, please feel free to click HERE. I'm sure Andrea would be thrilled to pieces if you stopped by :)
***The CR84FN DT is taking a summer vacation of sorts! Due to hectic summer schedules, we will be changing our challenge schedule to biweekly until Sunday, September 4th.***
This week, we are playing with this beautiful color combo:

Please use the 3 named colors:  as your MAIN colors***
Light Pink, Medium Green and a Neutral
The beautiful color graphic was created using photos courtesy of
Here are some AWESOME samples from the CR84FN DT to   
SPARK YOUR CREATIVE SPIRIT:









*PLEASE display the CR84FN graphic/inspiration photo on your post, if you have a blog. Seeing the graphic makes it much easier to locate your entry.
*Please DO NOT combine the CR84FN with any other COLOR challenges.
*Work must be ORIGINAL for the current CR84FN Color Challenge.
*You are more than welcome to submit as many creations as you like.
Once you have your project photographed and uploaded to your blog or on-line gallery, please link the URL to your entry on this post using Inlinkz and please choose the photo of your project to display in the CR84FN gallery. If you use an on-line gallery, please be sure to useCR84FN as the keyword and if you have a blog, please display the graphic so we can easily find your entry. I hope you come join along and Create For Fun!

Don't forget to display the CR84FN color graphic and ***Please use the 3 named colors as your MAIN colors.*** Neutral colors are the exception. We reserve the right to remove entries that do not comply with the guidelines as it is not fair to the players who do.***The CR84FN DT loves to see your beautiful projects & leave some love, so as as a friendly request, we would like to ask our participants to consider turning off their word verification/CAPTCHA feature as this adds additional time consuming steps to the process*** Thank you :)


16 Responses
  1. I love pink and green, my post for today is that color combo but no back linking so I guess I'll just have to find time to use that yummy combo again.



  2. Thanks for the birthday wishes gals!!! The cards are FABULOUS as always ladies!!!


  3. The DT samples are superb. I look forward to the weekly challenges, but with the summer activities I am glad you changed this to bi-weekly. Great idea! Thanks, now I'll be able to continue to play with the challenges.


  4. Stunning colour combo and DT card ideas! I'm loving the inspiration pics and am very much in wedding mood after my brother was married yesterday. Hopefully I'll get chance to join in the challenge with something beautiful as way of inspiration ;)
    Hugs, Ruth S




  5. Hello ladies! Love this weeks colors and once again you have created such beautiful cards with it! Have a great week..hugs ~S~


  6. Love this color combo! The DT inspiration is spectacular :) Enjoy the more relaxed summer schedule!



  7. What a lot of pretty eye candy! I will be lost for hours admiring all these creations!
    Thanks for sharing! :)


  8. These colors were wonderful to work with. Love all the beautiful designs by the DT. Thanks for another fun challenge


  9. All these samples are so gorgeous! What a wonderful color challenge you have created!


  10. All of these cards are so beautiful! I love this colour combination! I am so pleased to have joined this challenge. Thanks so much!


  11. >133. apricot jam
    I don't know why I can't put a thumbnail... I could do this when I submmit the first.