CR84FN16 Terrific Top 3

Hi there! Hope you had a great weekend! Here to share last week's Terrific Top Three for CR84FN16. So many beautiful creations ~ thanks to all who played along! It it is difficult to narrow it down to just three. Without further ado:



Please email me ladies at mlpendleton@cox.net and I will be sure to send you your CR84FN Terrific Top 3 badge! Hope to see all of your beautiful creations in this week's CR84FN17 Color Challenge! (click HERE) or continue to scroll down: 
Thanks so much!
post signature
6 Responses
  1. Goodness, GRACIOUS! These ladies ARE talented! I love, love, love your top three! WHAT wonderful use of your fabulous color swatches! Inspiration for ALL! Yeee HAW! Congrats, ladies!



  2. Absolutely gorgeous creations, one and all .. but Rosemary's card just took my breath away - stunning :)


  3. Wow, I was so excited to see that my card was one of the Top 3. Thank you so much! You made my day!


  4. wow!! thanks so much for picking my card for the top 3! like melissa, you made my day!!